I wasn't going to do this since I figured everything would be boring, but that doesn't appear to be the case so I guess I'll post mine.
1. Chris needs to type 'chris needs' into Google for a blog - This is apparently getting around...
2. Chris needs new Paris Hilton sex video - I don't think so. She looks like a ferret.
3. Chris needs a wee wee - no comment
4. Chris needs to give me cancer - seems like an odd request...
5. Chris Needs, who appears to be a musician from Wales...
6. Chris Needs is a well-known face and voice of Wales
7. Chris Needs: My Autobiography - Boy, this guy is getting a lot of publicity out of this thing.
8. Chris needs your sex talk - 'nuff said
9. Chris needs your votes for the EVMAs! - True. I would love to win a European Video Music Award...
10. Chris Needs MBE on MySpace Music - Can't get away from this guy.
Grace at a City Corner
8 years ago

4 comments:
I loved #3! Sorry, don't mean to laugh at your expense. Actually, yes I do.
HAHAHA! You got some good ones there! Especially #3. I'm sorry, but that is just hysterical!
Yes, #3 is hilarious! Where would one buy a wee wee anyway???
Lady Godiva? ;)
Post a Comment