Penguins

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My '5' or so....














































Given all the discussion on the subject Friday night and the added peer pressure from BS's post, I guess I'll have to post my '5'. However, 5 seems to be a rather arbitrary number and a bit stifling. So I have granted myself permission for '4' plus a pool of possible candidates for place number 5 depending on my mood a any given time. ;-). In accordance with my OCD tendencies, they are in order...









11 comments:

Tami said...

Ummmm...I've noticed that the majority of the women on your list are rather, how shall I put it, well-endowed. Was this one of the qualifications needed??????

Kim said...

Thank you for noticing! He's disgusting. Jerk.

Capt. Tight Pants said...

It actually was not, but thanks for noticing.

Capt. Tight Pants said...

Actually, in looking at the pictures again, only 3 of the 9 pictures would fall into that category, so I'd say some people have some sort of math impediment or some personal insecurity that is none of my business...

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of five plus a pool of choices. It is a task to narrow it down to five.

Tami said...

Okay, I stand corrected. You're right...only 3 of them have GINORMOUS tatas. All of the low cut tops - and/or lack thereof - must make some of the others look like they're bustier than they really are....and I did do some research before posting :) And, it is my opinion, and that of SC -(because we have discussed this before)- that huge bosoms would get in our way during the performance of our chosen sport/sports/hobbies :)

Leslie said...

I would tend to agree. Boobs=pain. Boobs=in the way. Boobs=unable to be supported. Boobs=me.

Leslie said...

I think, in an odd irony, that I have more busty women on my list than CTP does on his. :blush:

Boobs=win!

Kim said...

I think CTP and I actually commented on that as well :)

Unknown said...

tatas are so overrated.

Unknown said...

But the first few are blonde. Wonder if it's real blonde.